Welcome note...♥

Welcome here! Its the right time...Please Scroll Down & Enjoy your stay :)


Words of Curtsy

The photographs that have added meaning to my notes,are courtesy to various photographers, who shared their work openly on the web.Being the authoress of the blog, I have tried to avoid infringement of any copyright of the photographs that i've applied , but, if by any chance it has happened then i hope that the copyright holder will accept my apology.
Regards :)
Priyanka...
P!yu

Meet the Princess

February 21, 2016

Navigation: From Oblivion to IndiMarathon


Post 1 for IndiMarathon-All the experiences I explored from this marathon

Hi, I am Piyu and I am from oblivion.

Why oblivion?

Why oblivion, Umm because I always shuttle between office-home-office. Interestingly, I have joined a weekend study program, so weekends are eliminated from my life. 7 days a week, 365 days a year, I am at work. In short, there’s no time to ventilate my mind with the things I like doing. So, I call this situation-Oblivion. No, I am not sad. I am just buys. Too busy to be sad even! But wait, I think I am not the only one.

Wait! I am not the only one!

In today’s busy pace of life, we all live in our little oblivion. Some call it cellphone too. But, oblivion is that little space, that zoned-out zone, where we are always available. But, we are missing from all the other places. We are not in that fine corner of our room with your favorite book, we are not standing in the balcony looking at the sky, and we don’t pay attention to the sunrise and sunset. The road to routine-rat-race has become our little oblivion.

But we have to get out of here…

Isn’t it dangerous to be in such a place, where life is too predictable and lame? Same, old and mundane routine followed? Okay some people are lucky enough to have a weekend break but I have my classes every weekend and hence, no break.

May Routine:

Here’s my weekly routine looks like:

Monday: Wake up, Feel low on energy, Freshen up, Have Breakfast, Rush to office, Work, Come Back, Eat, Sleep…
Tuesday: Copy that
Wednesday: Copy that
Thursday: Copy that
Friday: Copy that
Saturday: Wake up, Feel low on energy, Freshen up, Have Breakfast, Rush to classes, Study, Come Back, Eat, Sleep…
Sunday: Copy that

What do I miss?

·         Morning exercise
·         Evening cycling
·         Swimming
·         Blogging
·         Travelling
·         Lying down on the terrace and looking at the stars
·         Listening to my favorite music with a glass of wine
·         Driving in the rain with my favorite music

How do I feel?

There is chaos in this oblivion, there is dead silence in this oblivion, but there is no harmony. I sometimes feel that I should quit the routine and experience a routine breakdown! But how? I need inspiration.

And I discover the Indimarathon!

One fine day, I managed to sneak out from my oblivion state and enter into my blog-sphere. A place, which I have not been able to visit for quite a long time! It was so good to see the blog-sphere as happening as I left it the last time! Ah! Beautiful!

Hey wait! Is that a new contest, an activity or a cause… Oh oh oh! It is something new and exciting. Its Blogathon- as in blog marathon…IndiMarathon…Uh, I have always loved this blogging network for bringing such OUT OF THE BOX ideas, which thrill you enough to get out of your dead-oblivion zone.

The Navigation

But hey, wait! It’s quite a challenging challenge and I am not even prepared. Wait, the time is also running out. Half of the sands from the timer have also fallen. Should I even do it?
Yes, I should! Let’s navigation from Oblivion to Indimarathon.
Let me reintroduce myself, I am Piyu and I have just navigated from Oblivion to Indimarathon, successfully.


 This blog post is inspired by the blogging marathon hosted on IndiBlogger for the launch of the #Fantastico Zica from Tata Motors. You can  apply for a test drive of the hatchback Zica today.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by.. I love your remarks. Keep visiting :)

Enjoyed! Don’t miss new article, just enter your email and get updates

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner