Welcome note...♥

Welcome here! Its the right time...Please Scroll Down & Enjoy your stay :)


Words of Curtsy

The photographs that have added meaning to my notes,are courtesy to various photographers, who shared their work openly on the web.Being the authoress of the blog, I have tried to avoid infringement of any copyright of the photographs that i've applied , but, if by any chance it has happened then i hope that the copyright holder will accept my apology.
Regards :)
Priyanka...
P!yu

Meet the Princess

February 21, 2016

Music Marathon

Post 6 for IndiMarathon-All the experiences I explored from this marathon

Music is powerful. I have always believed that music is always very important while running, dancing, working out and driving and of course blogging. It adds to the energy of the environment.
I need to play some really exciting background scores to make the blog marathon thrilling. There is a huge list of my favorite songs in the play-list, some are inspiring, others are high on energy, some are soulful and some are relaxing. So the playlist is going to emerge as a great support system to my efforts to participate in this marathon.

To begin with, Beethoven’s symphonies will do. They help my mind concentrate. I feel calm and relaxed while listening to the finest creation of the maestro. And, who doesn’t like piano.
Next I would prefer some peppy and high energy EDM music and remixes such as Swedish House Mafia, Major Lazer, Chill Nation or David Guetta. This would bring some thrill to the work and it also helps me speed up my typing.

Coldplay is the next. The band has finest of lyrics and beautiful music. They sing so soulfully that my heart just cannot help but feel the waves of the music flowing through each drop of blood.
Pink Floyd, The Beatles, The Smiths and various other classics from the golden era of music are also in the playlist. In short, the playlist is ready with some exciting, peppy and thrilling music. The same kind of music I prefer during the drives.

How do I choose my favorites in music?

Actually, my favorite way of discovering that whether I like particular music or not is listening to it while I am driving. Music is never static, so how can one judge its suitability with your mood while sitting static. Therefore, driving the car and listening to the music is the best thing one could do. It helps me enjoy the finest parts of the music, it helps me feel the music the way it should be felt and that is how I choose that which song should go in my playlist.

Music motivates, music pacifies, and music helps me look at the world in a different way. Therefore, music is very important for writing blog posts as well. I have planned following playlist during the blog marathon post writing, and it is helping a lot:

Beethoven-Fur Elise
David Guetta- She Wolf
Swedish House Mafia- Don’t you worry child
One Direction-Perfect
One Direction-You are beautiful
Pitbull-Rain over ME
Pitbull, J Lo- On the Floor
Pitbull-International Love
Coldplay-Lights will guide you home
Coldplay-Scientist
Coldplay-Paradise
Coldplay-Sky full of Stars
Coldplay-Everglow
Pink Floyd-Comfortably Numb
The Beatles-Strawberry fields
The Beatles-Julia
The DRIFTERS- Darling Darling Stand, Stand by me
Mungo Jerry - In the summertime
Dionne Bromfield - Ain't No Mountain High Enough and many more


 This blog post is inspired by the blogging marathon hosted on IndiBlogger for the launch of the #Fantastico Zica from Tata Motors. You can  apply for a test drive of the hatchback Zica today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by.. I love your remarks. Keep visiting :)

Enjoyed! Don’t miss new article, just enter your email and get updates

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner