Welcome note...♥

Welcome here! Its the right time...Please Scroll Down & Enjoy your stay :)


Words of Curtsy

The photographs that have added meaning to my notes,are courtesy to various photographers, who shared their work openly on the web.Being the authoress of the blog, I have tried to avoid infringement of any copyright of the photographs that i've applied , but, if by any chance it has happened then i hope that the copyright holder will accept my apology.
Regards :)
Priyanka...
P!yu

Meet the Princess

February 21, 2016

Get Set Blog-Fantastico!

Post 3 for IndiMarathon-All the experiences I explored from this marathon

Someone asked Milind Soman-The Iron Man that you have run Ironman Triathlon, how difficult it was? He replied-“No, the Ironman Triathlon was not difficult, the preparation was”.

With this inspiring comment from the ever young and gorgeous runner, I begin to write the first milestone post for the blog marathon, as per the strategy. I am nervous and may be far away from the finishing line, but I am focusing on the milestone. I am focusing on enjoying this journey and learning from it.

To run a marathon, you need strength in your feet, stamina in your body, and courage in your heart and will power in your conscience. Interestingly, to win a marathon, you just need to RUN A MARATHON.

Focus

When you are trying out something as overwhelming as a marathon, when thousands of people are running along with you, it is very common to lose focus. It is very easy to get distracted and most of the time, it leads to giving up!

The only way to not lose focus is to understand the beauty of a marathon. There is a great value in marathons; they are run by people for a cause. Most of the time, winning is not on the agenda. This is the only kind of race, where people come together for a reason, they run towards the finishing line to support a cause, reason or to uplift the society.

Discovering this fact surely helps me to understand the beauty of running a marathon. So, my focus should be on reaching my next milestone, without fail. My focus should be on collecting each piece of experience and learning, which would guide me in the path of life in the days to come.

Time Management

Time management is always a challenge, in life, in marathon, in hell, everywhere. Time is omnipresent. But, time is an illusion too. Encashing on this conflict, I would prefer to be fearless against the time. I would not buy the fact that I started late or finished earlier. I would just carry forward with my pace, aim at completing what I have started and leave no regrets of not doing it.
Its better late than never!

Hold on, Don’t let go

Holding on to the idea of being in the league is a challenge. As they say, you cannot achieve harmony until you have gone through chaos. But, it is difficult to deal with the chaos because all we desire is harmony, forever. So, believing that there will be peace after the chaos, the movement through the turmoil would be worth is a challenge. It is the time to hold on and keep blogging. I need to go by the strategy, no matter whatever tries to distract me.


So dear blogger in me, hold on, don’t let go!

 This blog post is inspired by the blogging marathon hosted on IndiBlogger for the launch of the #Fantastico Zica from Tata Motors. You can  apply for a test drive of the hatchback Zica today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by.. I love your remarks. Keep visiting :)

Enjoyed! Don’t miss new article, just enter your email and get updates

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner