Welcome note...♥

Welcome here! Its the right time...Please Scroll Down & Enjoy your stay :)


Words of Curtsy

The photographs that have added meaning to my notes,are courtesy to various photographers, who shared their work openly on the web.Being the authoress of the blog, I have tried to avoid infringement of any copyright of the photographs that i've applied , but, if by any chance it has happened then i hope that the copyright holder will accept my apology.
Regards :)
Priyanka...
P!yu

Meet the Princess

February 21, 2016

Fighting the doubts back, with an IMPACT!

Post 4 for IndiMarathon-All the experiences I explored from this marathon

Most of the dreams in this world do not come true, because the dreamer never tries to achieve them. What keeps the dreamer from chasing the beautiful dream, which doesn’t let her sleep? DOUBTS!
Doubts shaped in various forms, prevent us from chasing the dream we live for. The idea of fetching a dream into reality is very challenging but it is very much possible. Normally, dreams of people don’t come true. Not because it’s the fault with the dreams. But, because of people!

The dreamers don’t take responsibility of their dreams and they give up on them so easily. They are fooled by their doubts easily and hence no scope of trying.

But, every challenge comes with an opportunity. And we should not give up on trying. Because, if you give up on trying, you actually give up on your dreams! The journey to achieve your dreams my always not be fruitful the way you thought it would be, but it always brings you learning and experiences to count on.

Lights will guide you home-COLDPLAY has a beautiful sentence in it “but if you never try, you will never know”

This song inspires me to the core. It prepares me to deal with the worse but never stop. It’s okay to start late, but if you feel like doing it, just do it. Nothing should come between you and your dreams.
I have many dreams, but right now the most prominent one is running and completing with Blog Marathon the way I have planned. As I write this post, my shoulder aches and cries for rest because I have been working whole week long. But, I cannot give up now. Because, if I give up on trying, I give up on living!

I have my doubts. Earlier the doubt was that I am already late and should I even bother writing because the trophy already looks taken by the leaders on the board. But, I am glad that I fought back this doubt and I am writing for this marathon-With all the hopes to get appreciation and winning, but with no fear of losing… I am not worried if I lose. I would have been really worried if I had given up this marathon to my doubts.

There are many more doubts, trying to stop me halfway, but I am trying to get there. I have my strategy imprinted in my mind, my ideas streamlined and my courage guarded up to reach there! No I don’t see the finishing line, I see the next milestone. Here I come.

But if you never try, you will never know
Could it be worse
Lights will guide you home
And ignite your bones
*and this one goes to my dreams* And I will try and fix you.

 This blog post is inspired by the blogging marathon hosted on IndiBlogger for the launch of the #Fantastico Zica from Tata Motors. You can  apply for a test drive of the hatchback Zica today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by.. I love your remarks. Keep visiting :)

Enjoyed! Don’t miss new article, just enter your email and get updates

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner