Welcome note...♥

Welcome here! Its the right time...Please Scroll Down & Enjoy your stay :)


Words of Curtsy

The photographs that have added meaning to my notes,are courtesy to various photographers, who shared their work openly on the web.Being the authoress of the blog, I have tried to avoid infringement of any copyright of the photographs that i've applied , but, if by any chance it has happened then i hope that the copyright holder will accept my apology.
Regards :)
Priyanka...
P!yu

Meet the Princess

March 21, 2015

The Happy List

“Happiness is a habit, which you need to practice on continuous basis” I don’t know whose line it is, but it is true to the core. Human mind is designed to function on habits, no matter good or bad. If we keep doing something for quite some time, it automatically becomes habit and our mind starts functioning on it. Therefore, it is very important to keep a check that happiness, as a habit, is always there in your brain’s system. If it gets uninstalled due to any reason, then other negative habits my take its place and you will never be able to be easily happy again.

But, there shouldn’t be struggle in being happy right! But, these days, it does seem like a struggle for most of the people these days. The reason that I can figure out is that people are too busy to take a look at the small things, which play a big role in the life. Thankfully, I can still see the beauty in those little things, which make me happier every single day. Here they are:

Waking up early in the morning

After hitting the snooze button several times, I finally manage to wake up at 6 am in the morning, which is I guess wonderful. Going for a short walk in the beautiful garden, looking at the rising sun, bathing, listening to some good music in the morning time lifts my spirit up.

Exercising daily

I try to fetch a few minutes from the busy clock of my life and try bending my body in different directions. I believe that this is a world class method of keeping mind free of stress. Less stressed is the mind, more are chances of happiness sprouting in it.

Swimming

Water is life…Somebody has rightly said it. As I jump into the water, all the worries are washed away and I discover a wonderful and vivid world underwater. The world, which is serene, tranquil and beautiful! My body feels really relaxed and rejuvenated when I walk out of the pool.

Cycling

Peddling my little air bike is something that gives me immense happiness. Listening to my favorite music while riding my bicycle with a fancy helmet on, I certainly leave all the worries crawling behind.
After all, worries are pedestrians and I am a bicycle rider…*wink-wink*

Spending quality time with the ones I love

What is a life without the people you love! I am always high on life and happy hormones flow the most, when I get to spend time with the people I love the most. The feeling of being loved and loving them is certainly beyond any other experience in this world.

Food

Eating right and healthy makes me feel great about my life and helps me enjoy celebrating it! 

Thank you Coca Cola for bringing such an interesting topic. Visit http://CokeURL.com/96jnc for more info.

Wanna get inspired to be happy? Watch this wonderful video.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by.. I love your remarks. Keep visiting :)

Enjoyed! Don’t miss new article, just enter your email and get updates

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner